Terms of service
Terms and Conditions of Conditions and Customer Information
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts you conclude with us as a provider of Trikothreule Designed by MP21, MP 21 GmbH via the website www.trikothuelle.de. Unless otherwise agreed, the involvement of your own terms and conditions used will be contradicted.
(2) Consumers within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, which can be borne predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneurs is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership, which is the conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Regarding the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective product on our website, we give a binding offer to conclude a contract for the conditions mentioned in the item description.
(3) The contract comes about the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for sale are placed in the "shopping cart". After calling the page "Checkout" and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed on the order overview page. If you use an immediate payment system as payment method (eg PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Instant), you will either be forwarded to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be forwarded to the website of the provider of the immediate payment system. If you on the respective The immediate payment system are forwarded, make the appropriate selection or enter your data. Before sending the order, you have the option of checking all information again, change (also cancel the "Back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By sending the order via the "Buy" button, you explain the legally binding acceptance of the offer, which causes the contract to come.
(4) Your requests for creating an offer are not binding for you. We will submit a binding offer in text form (e.g., by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you specify is true that the reception of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular not prevented by spam filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) A right of retention can only be exercised insofar as they are receivables from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The legal rights of the liability for defects apply.
2. As a consumer, they are asked to check the goods immediately upon receipt for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to communicate any complaints to us and the transporter as quickly as possible. If you do not come after that, this has no impact on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as not the protection provided by compelling provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has its habitual residence (beneficial principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Warehouse explicitly find no application.
Information for the customer
1. Identity of the seller
Trichill designed by MP21
Tel: +49 221 42315636
Fax: +49 221 42315638
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online dispute resolution (OS platform) that you find at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract Technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are based on the schemes "Conclusion of Conclusion" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contract language is German.
3.2 The full contract text is not saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or stored electronically via the printing function of the browser. Upon receipt of the order with us, the order data, the statutory information for remote contract contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 For quotes outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all the contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or electronically save.
4. Significant characteristics of goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs provide total prices. They include all price components including all accumulated taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are accessible via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, separately shown in the course of the ordering process and must be borne by you, unless a free delivery was pledged.
5.3 If the delivery takes place in countries outside the European Union, additional costs may arise, which we do not have to represent, e.g. customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by them.
5.4 Costs for money transfer (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) must be borne by you if the delivery takes place in an EU Member State, but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5 The payment methods available to you are displayed under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6 Unless otherwise indicated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements from the closed contract are due immediately to payment.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date and possibly existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as they are consumers, it is governed by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold is not transferred to them only with the transfer of the goods during shipment, regardless of whether the shipment is assured or uninsured. This does not apply if they have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or any other person to carry out the dispatch.
7. Legal defect liability The liability liability depends on the regulation "Warranty" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I). Last update: 18.07.2019